3 liniments 28ml = 24.30€ (-4.70%)
6 liniments 28ml = 45.85€ (-10.20%)
12 liniments 28ml = 87.50€ (-14.20%)
The red balm in liniment version
The Tiger Balm oil is different from balm in its administration and only in its higher concentration of methyl salicylate. The lotion is a fast muscle and joint pain reliever. It is intended for a purely external application and apply on sore spots. For large areas, tigerbalm lotion is ideal. This liniment has been developed in China there are over 100 years. The lotion is now distributed worldwide. Only the best and most natural ingredients are used in the composition of the Tigerbalm Liniment: essential oils of peppermint, clove, cajeput, camphor, menthol, cinnamon.
Unlike most other balms, Tiger Balm Liniment contains no animal fat. The composition of Tiger Balm lotion provides deep warmth.
This oil is a real tiger balm liquid that you can treat large areas very painful easily. Thanks to its consistency to spread the oil across the tiger back or a leg to relieve pain is a breeze.
Directions for use:
- Sports massage for the muscles before and after exercise.
- People with physical labor seeking their muscles and joints so frequently harmful.
- Sedentary people who suffer from sore muscles and stiff
Tigerbalm liniment fights muscle (back pain, bruises, stress...), joints (arthritis...) & headaches pain. A few drops of this oil is enough to feel warmth for fast results and effective. This liniment or oil of Brand Tiger Balm ® is an oil massage that has the same properties as red balm but liquid version. It is ideal for use on large area.
You can use Tiger Balm Liniment for:
- Joint pain and muscle pronounced as the stiff neck, sprain, strain, tendinitis
- Migraines and headaches.
- Heat the muscles before exercise.
- Relax the muscles after exercise.
Tigerbalm liniment is a liquid version of tiger balm. Tiger liniment is an effective topical pain relieving liquid. It provides relief for aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backaches, arthritis, bruises and strains. It is easy to apply over large body areas and is fast acting. This oil is concentrated formulation penetrates quickly and provides effective temporary relief.
Application tiger balm liniment
- For external use only, use only as directed
- Keep out of children below 2 years old, pregnant or nursing women
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous menbranes and irritated skin
- Store below 25°
• Camphor 15%
• Menthol 8%
• Eucalyptus Oil 6%
• Spike lavender 5%
• Methyl salicylate 38%